There are some defects in the amphibious landing gear of amphibious excavator, which is really a headache problem. Have you ever had an amphibious excavator lose its arm? Why did your amphibious excavator lose its boom? How to solve the telescopic boom fault?
First: why will the arm of the amphibious excavator fall down
Amphibious excavator's lowering arm is also known as lifting arm, automatic lowering arm, lowering pump and so on. Simply put, the fall of the Reach boom is actually a weakness of the motor reach boom's performance. When the motor boom is lifted, the upper and lower boom is automatically lowered without lever control.
When the amphibious excavator falls off from the telescopic arm, it will have different performance.Fault phenomena can be roughly divided into big arm fall off, lower arm fall off, middle arm fall off, cold amphibious excavator normal but hot amphibious excavator fall off, etc.
Second: Seven common reasons for arm drop of amphibious excavator
- The arm drop caused by hydraulic oil failure, the normal arm drop of hot amphibious excavator in cold amphibious excavator, is likely to be a problem with hydraulic oil.
- The hydraulic cylinder of amphibious excavator fails, especially the oil seal of the hydraulic cylinder is damaged or aging, and the internal leakage of the oil seal leads to the arm falling. to
- Distribution valve valve hole blockage, spool wear, spool clearance is too large, distribution valve main safety valve wear damage, resulting in large arms fall.
- When the oil seal of the large and small arm safety relief valve is damaged, a certain amount of leakage will be caused, resulting in the phenomenon of arm drop.
- The arm drop caused by the poor sealing of the distribution pump is also called "unloading". At this time, it is necessary to replace the sealing ring of the distribution pump
- Hydraulic pump proportional solenoid valve joint poor contact will also cause large and forearm off.
- The boom drop is severe (oil temperature around 45℃, bucket tooth drop more than 95mm in 5 minutes), the most likely cause is the main valve blockage.
Third: How should we do if Amphibious excavator boom falling?
- Check the amphibious excavator working environment temperature, hydraulic oil type selection is improper, hydraulic oil is used inferior.
- In case of boom failure, first reduce the boom pressure and carefully observe whether the boom drops rapidly.
- Check whether the hydraulic cylinder and the oil seal of the cylinder are faulty. If the oil seal is not well sealed, the oil will leak. Replace oil seal in time.
- After replacing the oil seal, check the distribution valve and boom oil return safety valve if you want to return the arm.
- Check whether the working pressure and pilot pressure of the main hydraulic pump of amphibious excavator meet the requirements.